Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Book Signing a Success

Thanks to everyone who visited with me and took home a free, signed copy of The Tragic Flaw at the BookExpo America in New York. I had a great time and met a lot of inspiring people. I'll be looking for feedback and your thoughts on the book right here on my blog. Drop me a note, or yell at me, or just say hi. All are welcome. And be sure to tell your friends about the site, cheparker.com, and the book, which will be in stores nationwide on September 4. Thanks again for the support. Until next time...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey che this is Hareg I was trying to touch with U

Anonymous said...

Here is my email haregewoyntasnakew@ahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Che Parker...Your name rung in my head out of the blue. I decided to look you up online and found this. Don't know if you remember me, but we went to elementary school together in KC. I am excited for you about your work! Who would've thought you grew up to be an author??!! I'm so proud of you! :) If you remember me, feel free to write back. Blessing to you and your family!

Joyce Watson
joywat94@aol.com